Home   News   Article

Firefighters extinguish chimney fire in Stradishall




Fire and Rescue news.
Fire and Rescue news.

Firefighters were called to a chimney fire in Stradishall last night.

One fire engine from Wickhambrook attended the incident, in St Margaret’s Place, at 8.46pm.

A spokesman said the crew used a hose reel jet to extinguish the ‘difficult’ fire.

The incident was under control by 10pm.



This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More