Home   News   Article

Haverhill fire crew tackles chimney fire in Clare




Fire engine
Fire engine

Fire crews were mobilised when a chimney in Clare caught fire.

The incident took place at 10.37am on January 5.

An appliance from Haverhill was mobilised to Bridewell Street in Clare after receiving reports of a chimney on fire.

Crews used chimney gear, a short extension ladder and a thermal imaging camera to extinguish the blaze and, by 11.17am, the incident was under control.

All fire personnel had left the scene by 11.28am.



This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More