Home   News   Article

Lucky escape after Sturmer workshop fire


By Sammi Nice


No Caption ABCDE ANL-150514-101740001
No Caption ABCDE ANL-150514-101740001

A fire that erupted in a workshop was put out quickly before it could spread.

Fire crews were alerted to the incident in Kedington Road, Sturmer, at 6.23 on Wednesday, May 13.

A fire had broken out in a shed containing flammable liquids behind one of the bungalows in the street.

Three crews attended the incident, including one from Essex.

A 74 year old man was treated at the scene for smoke inhalation but did not need to go to hospital.

The fire was put out by 7pm and the incident was declared over at 8.45pm.



This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More